Special Touch Talent Dance Studio is a dance studio for everyone.
We are finding that our policies and procedures have been duplicated on other websites, but know that once you visit us you will find our studio to be welcoming, comfortable and a place where your child will not only take dance but you will build relationships with wonderful families. This studio has been built on the premise that it is important that everyone that walks through the door be treated with respect, warmth and appreciation. All students regardless of age or level are taught only in a positive manner and encouraged to put forth their best effort in class and be kind to everyone.
1) A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per student will be collected at the time of registration.
2) Monthly tuition is the same whether it is a long (5 week) or short (3 week) month regardless of absences.
3) You will be charged for lessons on a monthly basis. Your monthly payment will stay the same unless a class is added or dropped. You will be charged for a full month even if a class is dropped mid-month. If you choose, you may pay for an entire year's lessons upfront and receive a 10% discount.
4) Tuition is due at the first lesson of the month, and must be paid in full. Payment will be considered late as of the 10th of the month. Statements will be sent via online system the first of the month. Families taking multiple lessons may make other payment arrangements by speaking with Miss Melody.
5) All accounts 10 days past due will be charged a late fee of $10.00.
6) Please make all checks payable to Special Touch Talent. Please include your dancer's name on the memo line of your check for proper application of payment. You may turn your check in at the desk or, for your convenience, you may drop your check in the payment box located in the waiting room.
7) All cash payments must be made in a sealed envelope with your Dancer's name and what the payment is for on the outside. Please deposit the sealed envelope into the payment box.
8) In the event that a check is returned from the bank, you will be charged a $25.00 late fee and will be required to pay the amount of the returned check in cash.
9) Credit cards are now accepted online as well as in the studio.
10) Once payment is made, no fees are refundable under any circumstance.
Late Start Policy
Some of our students prefer to wait until other fall activities are finished before starting dance classes. I will always try to be accommodating by holding a place in class until your schedule clears. To do this simply mail in a deposit equal to your first months tuition. Once this is paid, your spot in the class or classes of your choice will be held for you. After you are able to start dancing your deposit will be applied to your FIRST FULL MONTH of classes. In the event that you start mid month, we will pro-rate that month's tuition and apply your deposit to the next month. Should you decide not to take class your deposit will be forfeited.
For more information call us at the studio,